• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to do vehicle wraps video........

Screenanator

OK.....who's got the best overall video?.....who's video is a must buy and will help get me up and running?....whos shows both...design...and install....I'm not affraid to spend money...just affraid to throw good after BAD.

redrubi

Go to Oralces web site. Signup and you can get a free video on dvd. I have not watched mine but ordered it when I was looking for there color selection catalog.

4R Graphics

If design is what your main concern is then I would recommend some training videos on photoshop and illustrator or corel (I recommend photoshop and Illy) and do a serch on the forum for wraps search for K6 he has given some great info on scaling and what not in photoshop and then get some magazines that show wraped cars check out some of the custom car mags the designs maybe paint but you could do it with a wrap.

Good luck.

GoodPeopleFlags

Go to a class. A video won't tell you everything you need to know and it won't answer you when you have questions. You really need hands-on experience before tackleing a "for real" job. I watched the Oracal video and thought, "Hey! That's easy!" then I went to a class. Not as easy as they make it look on the video. And in a class, they go over the different types of materials and you'll get alot of free samples. Well worth the money.

Or find someone that's done it and get them to show you.

threeputt

Try to attend an Oracal Wrap academy class. Best bet. It won't help a great deal in designing, but deals with some peripheral issues you'll need to know.