• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to lock in registration mark distance

gabagoo

I have no idea how I did it before but have spent far too much time trying to find where I can lock in the registration mark distance from one another. I had it set to the maximun 19" for the longest time, then I hada new Summa installed and I think the tech did something and every job now goes out at 7.65" distance which is crazy and time wasting. Anybody know where this is done?

natallica

Graphics Guru
IIRC, when you go to print, and the RIP & Print dialog comes up, under the cutter tab, be sure Summa is selected as the desired cutter, and OPOS is the selected mark choice. There should be an options button below that. Once you click the button the options for distances should be in there.
I have notice sometimes Flexi seems to change these every once in a while. I've notice ours reverted to some default setting before.

Hope this is helpful
-N8