• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question How to Print wallpaper panels Custom Label Onyx19.

Tuanny

Hi guys i have Onyx thrive 19 i print wallpapers and print them as separate files in the tiling option because it just work better for my workflow. now the problem is that the label will always print on the bottom of the sheet and when i manually flip the panels for better colors matching the label is still on the bottom side and does not flip with the panel. Also i didnt see an option to upload like my own logo not sure if Onyx 19 even has it as i saw some newer videos on the new Onyx having the option to upload custom logo/label.
I really dont like how Onyx UI looks so outdated compared to like Caldera but then im a windows user so thinking about switching to mac. or is there any other good rips for windows?
i attached a sample before wonder what kind of rip are they using to achieve something like this.

Attachments

• sample.jpeg
    sample.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 220

victor bogdanov

i attached a sample before wonder what kind of rip are they using to achieve something like this.
i do something similar to this, that is part of the design and not done in the rip. Make some templates in PS or AI

Panel labeling I also do in AI with templates.

I also tile in AI, makes it much easier to reprint panels when customers need a reprint