• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how to run Envision 750 on my Gerber Edge computer?

JoySigns

Okay, I have a 15 year old Edge2, and Envision 375 and Envision 750 plotters, I think I'm using Omega 4.1 to run the Edge and the 375. The Edge and 15" plotter are being run on an ancient laptop using XP. That all works fine. I've always ran the 30" (750) Envision plotter through a different computer and using CoCutpro. But that computer died today. Can I easily set up my old computer with Omega to run the 750? When I need to use the 15" plotter for simply cutting vinyl I design in Coreldraw and send it to Omega as a cmx to plot. But I'm clueless as to where to begin to hook up and use the 750 for that purpose.

scott pagan

i think you should be able to run both plotters from Composer/GSPPlot. add the new plotter device in GSPPlot and list connection type (USB). then you can send cut files to plotter just like you would your 375.