• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to Sell Gerber Edge Foils?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have a TON of Gerber Edge foils. I've purchased inventory from a few defunct sign shops and was going to get my equipment set up to do some work at home, but really don't have any spare time to do that. Now I need to get rid of my inventory...
My question is how to price them, and where to sell them? I probably have around 200 foils of varying lengths.

Also, any ideas on selling other Gerber plotters and Edges, etc? Just Ebay?
(I have quite a collection of those also)

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I'm pretty sure if you put them up for sale here they would go fairly quickly.

What do you have for Gerber plotters? Any HS15+ by any chance?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I'm pretty sure if you put them up for sale here they would go fairly quickly.

What do you have for Gerber plotters? Any HS15+ by any chance?
Yes, I know I have at least one working HS15+ but I believe it needs a new drum, I might be able to snatch one off of another plotter though... I will have to make a spreadsheet of my inventory next week.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yes, I know I have at least one working HS15+ but I believe it needs a new drum, I might be able to snatch one off of another plotter though... I will have to make a spreadsheet of my inventory next week.
Ok keep me posted! Our (daily driver) HS15+ is on it's last legs and no parts to be found. Might be interested in getting a back up or parts machine.

Thanks!

jfiscus

Rap Master
I'm interested in what you have also. Would you happen to have an Envison?
No, I only have the older stuff at my house unfortunately.

We still mostly run that here at the shop also, we have an Envision 375 here too, but run the HS15+s WAY more.

Browner

I like foils.
Last time I bought them in bulk from someone ‘closing out’ I think I paid about $30 for each. Some were full… some were almost completely used. Some were over ten years old. It was just easier to say $30 each than trying to figure out the price for each and every cartridge, especially the ones that were pre-Gerber gauge.
Shipping is a killer on these. Was a good percentage of the total price.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I finally had time to take inventory of the Edge foils I have if anyone is interested.
I will sell in groups, but not looking to ship stuff all over in small quantities.
Would rather sell all for one amount.
Located near Cincinnati, Ohio.

Attachments

• Gerber Edge Foils.pdf
    92.9 KB · Views: 249

ego198

I finally had time to take inventory of the Edge foils I have if anyone is interested.
I will sell in groups, but not looking to ship stuff all over in small quantities.
Would rather sell all for one amount.
Located near Cincinnati, Ohio.
i would be interested like in 10-15 carts, would you ship to Europe by USPS?