• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to set head alignment on VP540??

megagraphics

Hi guys, hope you are all well.
Ive noticed my magenta is slightly overlapping on its prints and i was wondering if theres any way of setting it without calling in a tech. Closest one is in a neighbouring country and costs quite a bit.
Regards

guato

One possibility is that around the head clean any leftover paint sticking to the head.

I have a problem with the VP540, suddenly, all 4 heads on the test print lists 3 / 4 Nozzles.
What's the problem three days ago there was no problem, but now is printing as 4x offset or like sprying arround.

Any advice?

Thx

GTSTech_1

Run your Bi-Dir calibration.....adjust if needed. If the Magneta is overlapping on the North or South then your Vertical Adjustment is out of wack.....if the magenta is east/west then your Bias is off....both of these are adjustments are done in "Service Mode" and best left to Roland Tech, or at the very least someone with prior knowledge.

My .02

GTSTech_1