• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to turn off sign blank in Flexi 21

gabagoo

I have looked everywhere but just can't seem to find out how to get rid of the canvas or sign blank. I never had it on the older version and sometimes it just gets in the way. I probably don't know what they call it to find a menu item to turn it off. Any idea?

Scotchbrite

No comment
It's funny how different people use that stuff. I have mine turned on I size it to fit the file I'm working on. Another person here totally ignores it. Every time I open one of their files, my first thought is "this file is blank". Then I remember to click "zoom extents" and I can see the artwork. So even if you don't use the document border space, Flexi still opens to that space by default.

karst41

I use the border mostly as a means of Material or Media Management, or a base reference
so I will not paint myself into a corner or waste media.

Lets say you just bought a 48" x 50 yd Roll of 3m MC180-93 for a job.
So you just peeled of $1100.00 or there abouts an your plotter Polling is at 46"
My peliminary drawing board is 46" x 150" before I do anything else.

Loss Prevention is why I always use it.