• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to use "Roll Tide" in a sentence

GoodPeopleFlags

Hey, hey, hey now. Bama fans hate that guy who did that as much as everyone else. Please don't lump us all into the same class as him!

I'm just hoping for a great game and hopefully Bama will win! If Bama plays their best and loses, I'm ok with that. It's been a great season!

petesign

LOL... couldn't resist. The local paper's site has a bunch of pictures of Alabama fans posing with that guy down in the French Quarter on their front page today. Should be a good game, hopefully they will both play to win this time, instead of playing not to lose.... i would have to sleep through another 9-6.

d fleming

Didn't particularly have a dog in this fight but what a game. Not as exciting as the Denver game but a great game. We started making it a drinking game and takin shots every time someone said Roll Tide. Can't believe I made it in today.

Pat Whatley

Hey, hey, hey now. Bama fans hate that guy who did that as much as everyone else. Please don't lump us all into the same class as him!

Really? That line of bammer fans in the French Quarter getting pictures and autographs from Harvey Updick sure didn't seem to hate him. Neither did the bammer fan who paid for his room and other fan who bought tickets to the game for Harvey and his daughter. Neither did the 3,000 bammer fans who bought the "Updyke's Tree Service" t-shirts. Neither did the people donating to the guys legal defense fund.

You may hate the guy.....typical Bama fan is making a cult hero out of the guy. It's just a matter of time before he's got his own little plaque in the Bryant museum.

That said, Bama kicked LSU's ***. bammer is so loaded with talent right now I think the only thing that's going to slow them down is the NCAA.