• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How To videos

gnubler

Came across this list of an array of how-to videos for many different areas of sign making, curated by the Int'l Sign Association. Most look like they link to Youtube and they're all free.

If anyone has any other favorites or tips & tricks that might be helpful to newbs/semi-newbs please post them up!

gnubler

I figured he was far too omniscient to even set foot in the Newbie forum and we might be safe this time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ooooo.... using big words and it's only thursday. Problem is, you shouldn't be in most any of these categories. It's all over your head.

gnubler

Speaking of Tex I'll post this one showing how one untall person can make a 4x8 vinyl sign in a matter of minutes. I use this technique all the time.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
I’m sooooo glad I don’t do that anymore. I get 2-3 boards done in the same amount of time it took him to print/lam (assumed)/mount.

Still do it but not that much….