• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How would you set this up? Mutoh Falcon and Graphtec CE5000-120

Bogie

The Mutoh is a Falcon Outdoor Junior 38" wide eco-sol ultra machine.

Right now I've got the Mutoh version of Scanvec's Photoprint 4.05 DX software.

I can upgrade it for $700ish, and the rep says that it'll print/cut just like the Flexi that he demoed... I am NOT using it for design - I primarily use Corel 12, but can upgrade that easily.

Primary use for the machines coupled will be decals, short run bumperstickers, and some window and vehicle signage.

Any solutions for running straight out of corel? I'm VERY green about the sign stuff - my background is wide format photo stuff, from HP to Encad to Epson 9000, 10600 and 9800...

If it's okay, I'm also going to post this in the Mutoh forum... If not, I figure I'll get slapped...

NBaessler

Use Cutting Master 2.

Hi Bogie,

Go to our web site www.graphtecamerica.com and click on SUPPORT. On the lower right hand side of the page is a link to print and cut videos using cutting master 2.

There you will be shown how to setup your Illustrator or CorelDraw to print and cut.

BTW ... Cutting Master 2 is included with you CE5000-120.

I hope this helps.

Neal Baessler
Graphtec America, Inc.

Bogie

So I don't have to worry about exporting from Corel to the Photoprint 4.05 software? It's the RIP for the Mutoh, and it won't take jobs from other software.