• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 260 start by itself

mpio

Miguel PT
After turning off the printer after a while she turn on alone. I have no idea what it could be. Ever happened to anyone?

Are you actually using the power button to shut it down, or letting it go to sleep by itself? If I'm not mistaken you're not supposed to shut them off completely for extended periods of time, but let them sleep as long as you want. Maybe it's turning itself on to clean the printheads/cycle ink so they don't go bad?

mpio

Miguel PT
Are you actually using the power button to shut it down, or letting it go to sleep by itself? If I'm not mistaken you're not supposed to shut them off completely for extended periods of time, but let them sleep as long as you want. Maybe it's turning itself on to clean the printheads/cycle ink so they don't go bad?

I turn off in power button, so it is not supposed to call her own. I will see if it is a set cleaning cycle. But I think not