• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 260 wont update new firmware

Asuma01

Any tips to get my 260 to accept new firmware?
I'm running on SP_10.0.0.7. and want to update to SP_12_00_00.5 It keeps giving errors. It uploads the new firmware fine. But it keeps erroring out when it tries to apply it. I've rebooted my computer and the printer. I've re-downloaded the firmware in case it got corrupted. No use it just doesn't work.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I had this issue once too. I had to download and install whatever the upgrade is in between the 2....wouldn't let me skip to the latest. So 2 upgrades needed.

Edit: It is 11_00_00.2 that is needed first.

Split76

I had this issue once too. I had to download and install whatever the upgrade is in between the 2....wouldn't let me skip to the latest. So 2 upgrades needed.

Edit: It is 11_00_00.2 that is needed first.

this is true, but i had also bad luck with mozilla or chrome (i don't remember) but with internet explorer i finally got it updated :)