• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP 315 Error code 63:05

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
So, I have been having the 61:09 error code. This cancels print jobs. At first they were phantom print jobs. Now, it seems that the print jobs are cancelling out.

I had internet issues. Those were resolved. I thought the print jobs were resolved.
Now, today I have a new code along with the 61:09.
63:05 - "Error - 63:05, Job cancelled for lack of data received from the RIP. If problem persists check the configuration on the RIP computer."

It looks like I don't have a lot of free space on my C drive. And my E drive (recovery) is filling up.
Any ideas on how to fix?
Thanks!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Usually it's a network issue so you need to make sure there is no issues there.
Easy way to diagnose that is to plug the printer straight to the RIP PC and then print. If there is no issues you have a network issue with your cabling/switch/router etc etc.
Make sure your link speed is 1000 Mbps and not 10 Mbps for example.

But yeah also if you disk is almost full.... Clean it.
It can cause that just as well if the RIP gets stuck or too slow.
The RIP needs to use some space for temp files.

You can also try to disable the "RIP while printing" option to RIP first and then print so it's not cancelling because of that.

netsol

So, I have been having the 61:09 error code. This cancels print jobs. At first they were phantom print jobs. Now, it seems that the print jobs are cancelling out.

I had internet issues. Those were resolved. I thought the print jobs were resolved.
Now, today I have a new code along with the 61:09.
63:05 - "Error - 63:05, Job cancelled for lack of data received from the RIP. If problem persists check the configuration on the RIP computer."

It looks like I don't have a lot of free space on my C drive. And my E drive (recovery) is filling up.
Any ideas on how to fix?
Thanks!

geneva, you can move all sorts of windows files to the e: (or whatever) drive

why don't you use a windows redirector to move your user profile stuff (document, downloads, picturres, desktop, etc)
to the e drive or wherever you have space

open file explorer, then on the left side of your screen, right click, documents> choose properties>choose location tab>choose move
browse to where you want to move> click ok

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
All of this started when I printed a file that was 5 million KB. on the 3m IJ alminum printable metallic. The graphic made me cross my eyes. It turned out brilliantly, but size of the file killed the printer, the rip station. the computer. (proverbially...not literally).
BUT, I do have issues now. I did turn off, unplug and restart. The printer is hard connected into the modem/router...But when it started this print job today it told me to go into trouble shooting. AND it's printing...hopefully I can get my covid signs printed out by 3. All seems good in the hood for NOW.