• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 335 not seeing inks

Chosen23

One man shop
Hi, I have my printer that is not seeing 3 different inks at all. They are not empty and I have in the past needed to get one replaced but 3 in a row now.
Thanks for any info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

balstestrat

Problem Solver
There's a clip broken in the rear on the "ink stack". You have to pull the cover off and fix it with a couple zip ties.

Chosen23

One man shop
There's a clip broken in the rear on the "ink stack". You have to pull the cover off and fix it with a couple zip ties.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Is that something that will be very noticeable if I remove the cover? And is that from the rear you access?

ToTo

Professional Support
You have to remove the leftmost cover. It is secured with 4 screws. 2 screws at the bottom from outside, one from the inside near the top roof in the front little bit hidden, and one at the top rear from outside. Then you can slide away the cover to access the ink station.

Chosen23

One man shop
You have to remove the leftmost cover. It is secured with 4 screws. 2 screws at the bottom from outside, one from the inside near the top roof in the front little bit hidden, and one at the top rear from outside. Then you can slide away the cover to access the ink station.

Thank you so much that worked and I seen the broken clip, terrible design. I do still show a sensor error on the optimizer but it does print. Only pops up when turning on the printer.

ToTo

Professional Support
Thank you so much that worked and I seen the broken clip, terrible design. I do still show a sensor error on the optimizer but it does print. Only pops up when turning on the printer.

If the sensor recognizes strange values it shows up this error. Could be that you can’t use the OP ink cartridge until fully depleted or not recognized out of ink. Replacement and calibration takes around 15 minutes, so ask your technician to replace it when passing by.

tonyconner20

Production Manager
IMG_5464.jpeg

Reference for others. Had to do this also. Two zip ties here.