• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 35000 Color Span Flatbed

greenjaxmax

Hi everyone,

I have acquired HP 35000 UV Flatbed. Some of the heads are not printing at all. I have seen online some sonicator baths that claim to recover the heads. Has anyone tried this? Any Information at all would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Greenjax

wunder

Cleaning with ultrasonic will recover some deflection and clogged Nozzle.
But dont put the complete Head in fluid....only the Nozzleplate + 2mm (up to the screw plate dont deeper)

stevesign

Ultrasonic

If the heads are completely blocked, soak them in Fluid over night, and retry - if this does not work - i doubt that a cheap ultrasonic cleaning bath will work - as you really need to forward flush and reverse flush to clear the nozzles - there should be a few people that offer this service - circa $100 per head.

greenjaxmax

Print head flush

Thank you for the information. The cheapest price I have found far is $600 a head. Could you refer me to someone you know who does a good job but not so expensive.

Thanks, Greenjax

If the heads are completely blocked, soak them in Fluid over night, and retry - if this does not work - i doubt that a cheap ultrasonic cleaning bath will work - as you really need to forward flush and reverse flush to clear the nozzles - there should be a few people that offer this service - circa $100 per head.

wunder

600$ for a brandnew head is not normal.....Normal Pricing is ~1.300-1.500,-€

i have some offers seen very cheaps like your pricing ~600$ but all cheat....you lost your money :notworthy: