• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question HP 360 not printing square

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We've noticed that our HP 360 prints are out of square. Serious problem when making double-sided signs.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
In what way it's out of square? If it's bowing then there's an adjustment for it.

1634744571211.png

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
The only time I had anything resembling this kind of issue I found the problem with the encoder disc on the drive/x motor (so the motor that turns the grit-rollers). This smaller encoder disc had oil over it so it was messing up the feed readings and prematurely advancing the media. This was on a 280, but maybe take that off of your check-list of possible issues.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Yeah I don't know about this one. That really shouldn't even be possible to happen.
You just have to print and examine the output on where it goes wrong. Does it skew the material too much during printing or did you load it too skewed? Is something terribly out of spec?

Brad Gallant

The main drive roller may have had the end bushing/bearing fall out of the frame. Get a technician take the service station off and look at where the main drive roller meets the frame.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
The main drive roller may have had the end bushing/bearing fall out of the frame. Get a technician take the service station off and look at where the main drive roller meets the frame.
You can just remove the right side platen and you will see it from there. But that it super rare and usually makes a sound.