• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 370 New Large Cartridge Empty?

rdm01

We just replaced a new large cartridge on our 370 with a full one. The printer seems to think it's empty. We've tried unplugging and replacing multiple times, but the screen keeps saying 0.0L and "Empty."

Anyone have any experience with this? at the same time our color seems to be significantly altered (lacking magenta of course).

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Just try another cartridge and return that to your dealer if it's not working.
You can try to clean the chip but likely not going to help or restart printer with it attached. If there was something strange going on and the printer marked it as empty, it's not coming back.

rdm01

magent.jpg

The printer is now outputting a soft, pastel magenta. I've inserted a new cartidge, one that was accepted, but I'm still stuck with this, which is throwing all colors off...

We just replaced a new large cartridge on our 370 with a full one. The printer seems to think it's empty. We've tried unplugging and replacing multiple times, but the screen keeps saying 0.0L and "Empty."

Anyone have any experience with this? at the same time our color seems to be significantly altered (lacking magenta of course).
Ohhh ... You may have a problem with:
1. With this cartridge.
2. With PIP.
3. With pump.
If the printer decides that the ink tank is empty, it kills the chip.