• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP 750 Not printing Full Length?

flyplainsdrifta

Hey all! Just wanted to see if anyone has had this happen. We're using caldera btw. What is happening is the bottom 1/4" to 1/8" is being cut off of the trailing edge of our prints when running a full 48" file on a 96x48 sheet. Havent had this issue until recently and i cannot for the life of me figure out why it is happening. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Christian @ 2CT Media

Are you setting negative margins? And by chance is your sheet larger than 48", I ask because lately sheet that used to be exactly 48" are now coming oversized from our vendors

flyplainsdrifta

I am not setting negative margins, i have never had to in the past. We only started having this issue late last week. I can double check but our sheets have been pretty spot on. How could that affect it?

Christian @ 2CT Media

If you oversize your print and set negative margins it will overprint off the edge and prevent white lines from showing on slightly oversized panels.

If your sheets are oversized and your print is set to 48" it will only print 48".