• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 9000 / Seiko CP 64s Head Alignment Jigs

NZDR-Payne

Any of you techs out there have the head alignment tools/jigs for the HP 9000 / Seiko CP 64s printers? If you have these send me a PM or reply to thread.

Quix

Hello.
Where I leave not even HP technicians have it.
I designed and made my own "guides" on 3mm. plexiglass cut by laser, with the intention of not loosing the adjustment of th PH when removing it for cleaning.
I made it in two parts: One for fixing the "Y" position and other for the angle.
Since two printheads needed adjustment anyway, I used this guides as a reference for moving them slightly for adjustment.
This process was a nightmare, but the result was great (perhaps not as accurate as with the right tool, but nothing perceivable on my prints).
I Hope this helps.

Quix

I just found out how to attach the pictures.
Here they are...?

Attachments

• PH Guide.jpg
    PH Guide.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 86
  • PH Guide_2.jpg
    PH Guide_2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 87

kaydee

Alignment Jigs Measurements

sorry to bump this thread after so long. I wondered if Quix can give more detailed information about the alignment jig.
I have a CNC router to manufacture it. Is it possible that you can send me data or the measurements used for your jigs?
Many thanks in advance,

Kay