• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP FB500 Machine $81k ONLY 1

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey everyone I have a new HP FB500 for sale right now for only $81k if anyone is interested let me know.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
the roll-to-roll would be $9500, shipping would be roughly $2000, software would be $2500 and installation and training is $4995

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Here is a better quote, they went lower when they found out Northlight was involved lol.

Printer= $76,000

Roll-to-roll= $9000

Table Extension= $4500

Installation= $4995

Freight= $2200

HulkSmash

Here is a better quote, they went lower when they found out Northlight was involved lol.

Printer= $76,000

Roll-to-roll= $9000

Table Extension= $4500

Installation= $4995

Freight= $2200

this match really doesn't add up.

where'd the 81k come from?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yeah I hear ya, the $81k was the original machine price with no options. Now the base machine price is at $76k but the shipping, training, and instal takes it up in the price. Darn add ons are expensive!

ppisales

The shipping, install and training are supposed to be quoted with the price of the printer, not separately since HP will not sell the machine without these - they are mandatory for the install and the dealer should know this.. Also the inks are not included 2500.00 nor is the recommended head flush 100.00. Do not ignore the need for a compatible RIP 3000-5000 and you will need a backup power supply 30.00-40.00 for the ink suction pump. We just purchased a HP SB500, and the entire package. Printer, install, delivery, training, inks, hi end RIP AND inks (6) was in the low 90's.