• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500 compatible window perf for interior

Smacka

Looked for a thread that addresses this but no luck. Trying to find an interior window perf that will work with our latex printer. Any suggestions on who might have this product?

VTSigns

Check out Merchant Member Bigfish. He has some excellent window perf and you can't beat the price anywhere. The stuff prints excellent on my Latex and it's very easy to install and looks great.

Smacka

Check out Merchant Member Bigfish. He has some excellent window perf and you can't beat the price anywhere. The stuff prints excellent on my Latex and it's very easy to install and looks great.

Thanks! What do you do to compensate for the lighter print on that perf seeing as how the latex won't do more than 1 ink layer?

VTSigns

Not sure what you are talking about. I print mine using the same profile I use to print my regular vinyl with. I usually print using 10 pass and it looks great. No problems here.

Smacka

We usually print 2 ink layers in Onyx on perf to compensate for 35-50% vinyl loss when the backing is removed. We can't do this in Caldera. Guess i should have asked what rip you were using.

VTSigns

I'm using Caldera as well. Printing 10 pass works just fine. I use an Avery MPI 1005 profile that really works well.

Smacka

Good to know. Considering the blacks aren't as rich on the 25500. I will look into the Avery profile. Thanks for the input!