• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500 Printer can it print on Heat Transfer Material?

blacknbart

Is this possible? Is there a Heat Transfer Product out there that I print on with the Latex printer? Siser, Rtape, etc, etc,

Looking for the best hand and wash wear!!

FrankW

Should not be a problem. Know people who bought a L26500 just because the prints last much longer than with eco solvent.

I have checked out that using the low-temperature-profile for Photo Paper works very well.

No specific idea which media works best, I have just ordered samples and it works.

I do not produce myself, I work for a reseller.

blacknbart

That's good to hear!

The big question is what brands have the better hand, durability, and color fastness! Also which one is best with cutting, weeding, and transferring.

I don't have a lot of spare cash laying around to go willy nilly so I'm going direct to the point.

:cool1:

Typestries

We have two clients that we print this specifically for. They ship in their material, one of which is the fellers stuff and the other is the Rtape stuff. Prints just fine high pass low heat, L25500, I think we use the display film setting. Holds dimension well enough to contour cut accurately.

blacknbart

Rad!!! Thanks!

Great to know!!! Really want to venture into to this market. Please keep up with comments and updates.:U Rock: