• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500 smell

I am printing with my l25500 and it normally doesn't smell like this. I'm getting a smell similar to what you get when you have brake problems on vehicles. Anyone ever have this problem.

Under normal circumstances, any significant smell coming from the HP latex printers originates with the heating of the media, and not the ink itself, which is the source of odors on solvent ink printers.

Are you getting any unusual printer behaviors (error messages), or are you running a different media when the odors are happening?

bikecomedy

Using Hp l26500 with 3m IJ180 my HP stinks so bad I don't want to be in the same zip code. This did not happen during the summer but is happening now with this 3m product. Pee eeew!!!

Snydo

That just means your curing temps are good! I can name at least a half a dozen medias by smell while they bake on the ol' L25.

KevSign

We had L25500, L28500 same room, only smell money :).
Cannot wait next summer, we will open Sauna to public make extra money :)