• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L365 64" Latex Printer for sale

MichelTurt

Hi guys, I am new to the forum.

This HP Latex 365 Printer is as new. Practically out of the box. I bought this printer before the pandemic and couldn't use it since. My business went on a different path, and we won't do printing anymore.
I can provide more pictures if needed.
I am asking $13,000.00 for it.
HP L365 64" Latex Printer

*Produce sharp consistent, repeatable image quality

with high-efficiency curing

6 colors: CMYKcm + Optimizer

*Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up

and prints come out completely dry

*Healthier printer with HP Latex - no special

ventilation required, no hazard warning labels or

HAPs, nickel free

*HP OMAS precise and accurate motion control of

media advance between print swaths

*i1 embedded spectrophotomter enables automatic

calibration

Printer uses HP 831 Inks and printheads. 6 inks included.

I am based in Westminster, Colorado, and it needs to be picked up - NO DELIVERY.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_9927.jpg
    IMG_9927.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 378
  • IMG_9928.jpg
    IMG_9928.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_9929.jpg
    IMG_9929.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152

Dr^stik

Can you furnish me the S/N for the machine? Also how much ink do you have and was the unit in storage mode?

Dr^stik

The Serial Number is MY87I5900X
Since I wasn't using it, it has around 70-80% of ink but shows that the ink is out of validity. I called a technician, and he said that is not a problem.
It wasn't in storage mode because from time to time I printed a small test to maintain the ink and heads working perfectly.
Thanks for the quick reply Michel.

I will get with you in the next day or so if we decide to pursue this for purchase. We have shipping that can come and get it. We can wire transfer or ACH payment at the time of pick up.
Thanks again!

Jack Shatley
Tex-Art

MichelTurt

Thanks for the quick reply Michel.

I will get with you in the next day or so if we decide to pursue this for purchase. We have shipping that can come and get it. We can wire transfer or ACH payment at the time of pick up.
Thanks again!

Jack Shatley
Tex-Art
Hi Jack,

Are you still interested?