• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 115 Needs a Home!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Anyone looking at adding a HP Latex 115 anytime soon, let me know! I also have a 115 print and cut combo available! Best prices in the country! (Actually we all sell at the same price, but technically it's true)

I have them all but looking for a home on a 115 and 115 print and cut combo. All brand new in the box with full warranty. Thanks for looking and hope 2019 is a great year!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
not being able to add to a thread in the classifieds doesn't keep them current, placing it in general makes more sense, a conversation ignites and the thread stays relevant...

Anyone looking at adding a HP Latex 115 anytime soon, let me know! I also have a 115 print and cut combo available! Best prices in the country! (Actually we all sell at the same price, but technically it's true)

I have them all but looking for a home on a 115 and 115 print and cut combo. All brand new in the box with full warranty. Thanks for looking and hope 2019 is a great year!

Please DM me with a price on the 115. Thanks!

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
not being able to add to a thread in the classifieds doesn't keep them current, placing it in general makes more sense, a conversation ignites and the thread stays relevant...
Point taken. Thanks.
The Member to Member classifieds section gets plenty views.
But we'll certainly discuss opening certain sections up for replies.

SignsSupport

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Make it an option for the poster if they want replies or not.
That sort of functionality addition is much easier said than done.
I've made a note about the suggestion though and will pass it on. Thanks,

SignsSupport