• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 310 print problems!

Darius

Hello!

I am new user of 310 (got it used). Loaded brand new roll of ORAJET 3164G.

It prints fine for 6 inches and then goes very wrong. My best result was 20 inches of good print, but then I get small white spots and they get very dense and then you can see the result in photos attached...

Anyone seen this? Tried cleaning heads, changing advance and optimiser, but I always get same result starts fine and then goes bananas. Could be OP head bad?

Attachments

• print1.jpg
    print1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 146
  • print2.jpg
    print2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Optimizer head probably but also make sure the roll is not bad with plasticizer.
Anyway you have some other bad head as well seeing all the banding way before.

Darius

Optimizer head probably but also make sure the roll is not bad with plasticizer.
Anyway you have some other bad head as well seeing all the banding way before.

I do not worry about banding now as I had a perfect print before (few inches...)

I have loaded 3164 MATTE now, it prints great for 50 inches (no banding at all) and then it looks like starting to use to much ink. How do I lower ink?

OP printhead is over 3000ml

JMass007

I have never had good results on the Ora products (especially the 3164G), running a 355 this side.
Eventually moved over to Poly Print, not sure if you peeps get this your side.

Darius

I have never had good results on the Ora products (especially the 3164G), running a 355 this side.
Eventually moved over to Poly Print, not sure if you peeps get this your side.
I don't like how it prints too, I hope I can fine tune it. Been working with ORACAL products for years and I love them.