• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 315 and Flexi probs

john maughan

I'm having an issue with the SAI Flexi Production manager software not being able to read the media size from my latex 315 printer, it's just started happening, was working perfectly. I have uploaded the latest firmware and its coincided with that, I think!

We get the message “failed to read media table from the printer”.

Anyone got the same or the answer to fixing it. Or any idea how I can do a factory reset?

Attachments

• pm.JPG
    pm.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 330

Drip Dry

I'm having an issue with the SAI Flexi Production manager software not being able to read the media size from my latex 315 printer, it's just started happening, was working perfectly. I have uploaded the latest firmware and its coincided with that, I think!

We get the message “failed to read media table from the printer”.

Anyone got the same or the answer to fixing it. Or any idea how I can do a factory reset?
close out production manager alltogether. Don't just minimize it or say done.
I close it by doing a "Control-alt-delete. Open task manager - go to processes and click on production mgr and delete it

Send the job again, It will go through the questions such as "on this computer or the network"

It should work. I would generate the file from flexi again and not select the old file from production mgr

Ezek0

If you dont mind loosing job's history, I would just reinstall the program. That most of the times helps. Good luck

john maughan

Turns out this was a simple IP conflict, the nasty BT router that came with our broadband hit a snag and that was all it was. Changed the IP address and bingo, away she goes. Looking at a new router that i can lock the IP address down.