• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360 Bleeding Colors

Sellers15

Been having issues with colors bleeding into another. Mainly just blues. Just changed both of the printheads and still does it. I have been using my vinyl preset for about 2 years and had no problems with something like this. Printheads are aligned and the color calibration is done. I've been messing with it all day and I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Attachments

• a5377933605803a6e18f6a937d80e53c.png
    a5377933605803a6e18f6a937d80e53c.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 91
Been having issues with colors bleeding into another. Mainly just blues. Just changed both of the printheads and still does it. I have been using my vinyl preset for about 2 years and had no problems with something like this. Printheads are aligned and the color calibration is done. I've been messing with it all day and I'm stumped. Any ideas?
Check the status of the Optimizer printhead (PH1). If it has jetted several liters or more (or has a lot of nozzles out), it could need cleaning or replacement. You can check this in the printer front panel, under the Ink / Printhead Icon.

Sellers15

Check the status of the Optimizer printhead (PH1). If it has jetted several liters or more (or has a lot of nozzles out), it could need cleaning or replacement. You can check this in the printer front panel, under the Ink / Printhead Icon.
It has 1850ml fired through. Realistically, how long/should they last? Also, all of the colors come out perfect on the color calibration. No fuzziness or bleed at all. All of the printheads say "OK" under the status tab

Last edited:
The average longevity is around 4 liters, but the position of that head is leftmost in the carriage, so it can be damaged in the event of a media crash. The Service History Report or DD test can tell you how many nozzles are out on each head.

Sellers15

The average longevity is around 4 liters, but the position of that head is leftmost in the carriage, so it can be damaged in the event of a media crash. The Service History Report or DD test can tell you how many nozzles are out on each head.
I have had a few headstrikes in the past and one recent. I'm not the greatest at reading this so any help would be appreciated haha. I do see the optimizer does have more nozzles out that the others though. Would that be enough to be the cause?

Attachments

• e9decbcd2a2d7795b5161a950284e57d.png
    e9decbcd2a2d7795b5161a950284e57d.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 41