• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp latex 360 error 86:01

dedumihail

Hello, I have an hp latex 360 which has a broken belt, I mention that 3 cm of it broke (from the fuse on the printing carriage), I managed to fix it - but the tensioner is at a distance of 4 cm from the grip sole .

When I start the printer, it shows me error 86:01, but the motor works because the printing carriage moves left and right.
I also updated the firmware

I also wiped the encoder with technical alcohol.

My question is, does it have anything to do with the fact that the strap is 5 cm shorter? . Or if it is his trick to get over this error. Thank you!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You can't shorten the belt, it gets too tight for the motor.
Just get a new belt and it will most likely start working again. It's not that expensive and you will probably never have to replace it again.

ToTo

Professional Support
Hopefully you haven’t wiped the code of the encoder strip. This happens easily if you use something else then water.

dedumihail

I'm back with a solution.
After I bought the original belt, I replaced it very easily - execution time 30 min (I also drank a beer).
I recommend that when you take the cartridges out, you remember their origin. For me, it was necessary to start the printer without cartridges and then tell him that I am replacing them. I experienced the same thing with the ink cartridges.

I greased the 2 axles well.

The operation lasted about 1 hour.

Thank you