• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp latex 365 ink line replacement

GtWraps

I’m going to be changing the ink lines on my latex 365. I’ve done it before 5 yrs ago but have sold an rebought the printer back an that time. I forget the process. Does anyone know the process an can refresh my memory? Do I need to tell the printer I’m changing them. Last time I bought the lines it included a step by step paper with them from the tech menu an this part box didn’t have one.

Thanks

greysquirrel

no need to tell printer anything power off unplug, printheads ink cartridges, remove covers, remove replace incline assembly, replace reinstall previous removals power up

Cultu

I’m going to be changing the ink lines on my latex 365. I’ve done it before 5 yrs ago but have sold an rebought the printer back an that time. I forget the process. Does anyone know the process an can refresh my memory? Do I need to tell the printer I’m changing them. Last time I bought the lines it included a step by step paper with them from the tech menu an this part box didn’t have one.

Thanks
May I ask where you bought your set? Or what is the storename for it, so I can look it up, if it can be bought here in Europe. Thanks for answering.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
May I ask where you bought your set? Or what is the storename for it, so I can look it up, if it can be bought here in Europe. Thanks for answering.
All the parts can be bought from your reseller, or at least they can get them but up to them if they sell it to you direct or not.
And every country in Europe has at least one.

Why you want to change the lines anyway? It's not cheap if you do the whole assy.

Last edited:

Cultu

All the parts can be bought from your reseller, or at least they can get them but up to them if they sell it to you direct or not.
And every country in Europe has at least one.

Why you want to change the lines anyway? It's not cheap if you do the whole assy.
Thanks for answering. I'll be on contact my reseller. And I hope I dont have to do the Job. But I have same problem as here:

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Thanks for answering. I'll be on contact my reseller. And I hope I dont have to do the Job. But I have same problem as here:
Still 99% chance for no need to replace the lines. OP leak from carriage can be fixed other way.

Are you sure it's not extreme condensation on cold steel? Is your printer in temperature controlled room?

Cultu

I have climate stabile room. The residue is oillike but clear, I think it's optimizer. Hope I can fix this easy way. I contacted my reseller service, but they are not available until tomorrow.

MGB_LE

I have climate stabile room. The residue is oillike but clear, I think it's optimizer. Hope I can fix this easy way. I contacted my reseller service, but they are not available until tomorrow.
Hello, what was the resolution of this problem? I have a Latex 570 which needs ink line replacement.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Hello, what was the resolution of this problem? I have a Latex 570 which needs ink line replacement.
If you don't know what's wrong, that's the last thing you want to replace.
Or if you already know it needs to be replaced...... replace it.

MGB_LE

If you don't know what's wrong, that's the last thing you want to replace.
Or if you already know it needs to be replaced...... replace it.
That's great feedback, because it's an expensive part. Our printer keeps asking for intermediate tanks and printheads. Another thread here pointed to a failing ink pump (ours is about 5 years old with daily use.) Is there a troubleshooting guide?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
That's great feedback, because it's an expensive part. Our printer keeps asking for intermediate tanks and printheads. Another thread here pointed to a failing ink pump (ours is about 5 years old with daily use.) Is there a troubleshooting guide?
Not public. What error codes you get?
Ink pump won't make it ask for printheads.