• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP latex 365

bronzeback

sign shop manager
Considering replacing our HP latex 26100 with the 365, any issues we should be aware of TIA? We are hoping to use it for printing on DG and HIP reflective
material for traffic signage, currently using vinyl and EC film.

Adirondack

We've had reasonably good experience with our HP365 for three years thus far with a variety of materials, including printing on reflective material. But we have learned that it won't handle some vinyls with raised surfaces such as Alumagraphics Grip, which has a raised grip surface on it. The print head carriage brushes against it, and too high a risk of head strikes. The carriage on this particular printer cannot be raised to adjust.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We have no issue running printable reflective. Even lesser 3m Fleet grade. Sits flat...images well and good reflectivity. Never a complaint about our reflective substrates and printing.

Ldireprophil

I’ve had my 365 for 3 or so years, it’s a workhorse and has never let me down, Printed so many things on it. No issues ever, just ink and a few inexpensive self replace printheads. Best bang for your buck on a roll-to-roll that can just about some it all.

Considering replacing our HP latex 26100 with the 365, any issues we should be aware of TIA? We are hoping to use it for printing on DG and HIP reflective

Hi we've sold many of the new Hp Latex for that use. We have had no complaints. thx

BALLPARK

We love the HP 365 Series. We had planned on upgrading to the 560 series, but things have been so smooth with the process of using the 365 series there has been no need to upgrade.

We recently purchased another 365... so yeah, we think it's a great printer!

The pricing points on the series makes it a solid investment. You can add multiple printers to upgrade your production times. The print quality is on point! The colors are vibrant and it's very simple to create the custom profiles for new media. No odor from the printer as you already know from the older series. It's a great printer and it will help your business print high quality looking graphics!

There are some good deals for used printers right now and I would think more are on the way. Buying it new is the best option and it's priced to sell compared to many other comparable printer models.

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US

Good Morning Bronzeback

The L365 is an excellent choice for use with the 3M reflective films and 3M even offers a Match Component Warranty when using the HP L365. Print on medias such as ………

3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG Reflective Sheeting Series 4000

3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930

3M™ Fluorescent Prismatic Reflective Sheeting 3924S

I have attached a PDF file outlining the use of L365 with the 3M films for you review.

We are a 3 in 1 HP reseller which means we install, train and service the equipment as opposed to a 2 in 1 reseller which just installs and then has a service company do repair work. We have numerous references of people that we have installed printers for as well as people that purchased from a 2 in 1 reseller and came to us for service. If you have any questions either call or e-mail

Thank You

Attachments

• HP Latex Printing Solution for traffic signage.pdf
    959.1 KB · Views: 269

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I would like to introduce myself and my name is Dave Philipps, and I am from Graphic Resource Systems located in Wharton NJ. We are a full service 3 in 1 reseller for HP latex printers and offer service and installation in your area.

I saw your post online about the possibility of purchasing an HP Latex L365 and there were some questions as to whether this might be a good solution for you with reflective vinyl’s. Well, the answer to this question is yes, it is a good solution for this application, in fact HP has a MCS warranty (Matched Component Warranty) for this combination of printer and film. I have attached a PDF file outlining all this information for your review.

If you would like a quote, please contact me at the information below. We have an L365 in stock, so delivery can be done right away.

Thanks

Dave Philipps

Attachments

• Traffic Signage for Latex ISA 2018 External.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 318