• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 570 Double Sided Printing Autoline Detection

Jakebnda

Every so often the autoline detection works properly. More often than not, however, it doesn't find the line on side B. Does anyone have any advice on how to get this feature to function consistently?

Jakebnda

I've got it on side B in the program and on the printer. The issue is the eye not being able to find the black registration line. I make it to the process of manually positioning the line near the sensor. After it is set and ready to retry the registration, the printer feeds the substrate right past the eye. Needless to say, this is a bit frustrating as I am doing all I can to make it easy for the printer to do something it shouldn't have any issue with.

Jakebnda

To anyone in the future having the same issue, I solved this problem by adding a 1" White Bleed to the front and back of my image. The contrast between the white bleed and the black registration line seems to make identification more accurate/easier.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
I mark the backside with a stabile where the line is, set it slightly prior to the Half-moon area and seems to wok flawlessly.