• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 570 Error 19.12:10 - Help

daxon25

Hello,

My Machine is not under warranty and I am having this problem, I called HP support and it cost really high to have the machine repaired so I am not sure if I can have the parts ordered and do it myself, if someone here had this type of issue that could help, I will appreciate it.

I have not found any information on how to do this, also have read of some of the service manuals but have not had any luck finding it, if someone has it and can send it to me, please.

Attachments

• PHOTO-2022-06-21-23-01-00 (1).jpg
    PHOTO-2022-06-21-23-01-00 (1).jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 725
  • PHOTO-2022-06-21-23-01-01 (1) (1).jpg
    PHOTO-2022-06-21-23-01-01 (1) (1).jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 284
  • PHOTO-2022-06-21-23-01-01 (2).jpg
    PHOTO-2022-06-21-23-01-01 (2).jpg
    351 KB · Views: 353

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Check all the connection on these curing PCAs. Also check all connections in the curing heater.
Then swap these and if you get the different error you have a faulty PCA.
If not then you have a connection issue somewhere.
1657605614836.png

1657604948173.png

daxon25

Thank you so much for your response, I will try this.

Also, where I can buy the recommended part if needed?

Regards

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Spend the money and have a tech come out. Well worth it in my opinion.

I had my 570 serviced a few times. 100% worth it. Tech there the day after part(s) arrived. A day or two for part(s) to get to us.

We can still work and make money while the tech does his job……

RonaldTaylor

Check all the connection on these curing PCAs. Also check all connections in the curing heater.
Then swap these and if you get the different error you have a faulty PCA.
If not then you have a connection issue somewhere.
View attachment 160303
View attachment 160302
Thank you so much for helping me out as well.

wonsngis

Sorry to hijack the thread, but it is tangentially related; Who do you other 570 users recommend for service? Are you going through HP or do you have an independent tech? I need a new tech near Chicago and I'd rather not use HP.

MGB_LE

Hello,

My Machine is not under warranty and I am having this problem, I called HP support and it cost really high to have the machine repaired so I am not sure if I can have the parts ordered and do it myself, if someone here had this type of issue that could help, I will appreciate it.

I have not found any information on how to do this, also have read of some of the service manuals but have not had any luck finding it, if someone has it and can send it to me, please.
What was the outcome of this problem? We are having the same issue starting today, on our Latex 570 machine.

S2S

What was the outcome of this problem? We are having the same issue starting today, on our Latex 570 machine.
Grabbed a replacement thru digital media warehouse...spoke with Phil first, very informative. Also spoke with Brendon for processing order. I picked up this part from them...changed out curing unit for this same error, back to printing.
The service and knowledge from them was top notch.

MGB_LE

Grabbed a replacement thru digital media warehouse...spoke with Phil first, very informative. Also spoke with Brendon for processing order. I picked up this part from them...changed out curing unit for this same error, back to printing.
The service and knowledge from them was top notch.
Thanks. Did you just grab both, or how did you determine which one was bad?