• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 700 Large Format Printer - 64

ramonaromero

Hello Everyone!!
Just wondering if some can shed some light regarding the HP Latex 700.
We are undecided rather go with Epson or HP Latex.
We already owned and HP 310 but we want to update our old printer.
Also I was wondering if I should wait till next year to see if they will make bundles.

Thanks,

AGCharlotte

I need to know better color quality, size and able to do more things.
We just replaced our 310 w/ a 700... color quality is at least as good as the 310 (I had an antique version of Onyx before, so the new version of that alone lets me do better color matching). It's at least 2x as fast. Obviously you're also now 64" vs 54" and if you go with the white version, you also have that ability. Still fighting through some teething issues on the change-over, but I'm sure they'll work out with time. Downside I've seen so far is that the built-in media profiles aren't nearly as plentiful as the 300 series, but at the same time, I don't use the canned profiles for anything other than a starting point.

ramonaromero

We just replaced our 310 w/ a 700... color quality is at least as good as the 310 (I had an antique version of Onyx before, so the new version of that alone lets me do better color matching). It's at least 2x as fast. Obviously you're also now 64" vs 54" and if you go with the white version, you also have that ability. Still fighting through some teething issues on the change-over, but I'm sure they'll work out with time. Downside I've seen so far is that the built-in media profiles aren't nearly as plentiful as the 300 series, but at the same time, I don't use the canned profiles for anything other than a starting point.
Thank you!!