• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 800W EWS issue

Ezek0

Hello everyone

I'm having an issue regarding the EWS on the Latex 800W. Whenever I try to connect to the web interface on any browser its says that the certificate is not valid and then an HP web comes up saying my browser is not compatible with this interface.

I try every common solution (cleaning cookies, reinstalling browser, different browsers, etc) but nothing seems to work. Im hoping someone with knowledge on this matter can help me out.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (67).png
    Captura de pantalla (67).png
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,186

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You have to revert back to older version of your browser. Next firmware will fix it and let "newer" browsers in.
I think someone fucked up and didn't think browser version could go over 99 so fast...

Downgrade the web browser to any supported version:
• Microsoft Edge 82 to 99.
• Apple Safari 12 or later for OS X 10.13 and later (web kit major version 605 or later).
• Mozilla Firefox 77 to 99.
• Google Chrome 83 to 99.

Ezek0

You have to revert back to older version of your browser. Next firmware will fix it and let "newer" browsers in.
I think someone ****ed up and didn't think browser version could go over 99 so fast...

Downgrade the web browser to any supported version:
• Microsoft Edge 82 to 99.
• Apple Safari 12 or later for OS X 10.13 and later (web kit major version 605 or later).
• Mozilla Firefox 77 to 99.
• Google Chrome 83 to 99.
Can I ask you another question know that you are here? By any chance do you know how to create a white gradient channel on flexi sign? I dont know how to name the layer path

Hello everyone

I'm having an issue regarding the EWS on the Latex 800W. Whenever I try to connect to the web interface on any browser its says that the certificate is not valid and then an HP web comes up saying my browser is not compatible with this interface.

I try every common solution (cleaning cookies, reinstalling browser, different browsers, etc) but nothing seems to work. Im hoping someone with knowledge on this matter can help me out.

Thanks in advance
The current release of the Firefox browser (99.0.1) is compatible with current firmware. As mentioned, all current browsers will be supported in the next firmware release.

Last edited:

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Another work around is to use a built in function in Chromium based browsers. Below are the steps on Chrome and Edge.

Google Chrome:
type chrome://flags/ in the address bar
Find "Put major version in minor version position in User-Agent" in the list and enable it
Restart Chrome and you can use the current versions.

Microsoft Edge:
type edge://flags/ in the address bar
Find Put major version in minor version position in User-Agent in the list and enable it
Restart Edge and you can use the current versions.

Attachments

• Chrome.png
    Chrome.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Edge.png
    Edge.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 91

Ezek0

Another work around is to use a built in function in Chromium based browsers. Below are the steps on Chrome and Edge.

Google Chrome:
type chrome://flags/ in the address bar
Find "Put major version in minor version position in User-Agent" in the list and enable it
Restart Chrome and you can use the current versions.

Microsoft Edge:
type edge://flags/ in the address bar
Find Put major version in minor version position in User-Agent in the list and enable it
Restart Edge and you can use the current versions.
Good info, thank you