• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP latex printer 360 stuck in 01.2:10 error. Help Please!

Steven.Cao

There was a M broken bag in L360 before Xmas and ink leaking from printhead rubber Nozzle area.

The printer powered off while waiting for the new parts.
The 2x power cables were disconnected.

I replaced the new 2x ISS board and PIP and nozzle today then powered it on, but received error 01.2:10 . It won't pass any other test. Help Please!

20231228_143928.jpg

Last edited:

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Problem is with the ISS boards likely. Go to diagnostic and force the backup nvm.

Assuming you got all correctly connected and good new parts...

You might have to let it sit 5...30minutes powered off if you can't move forward.

Steven.Cao

Problem is with the ISS boards likely. Go to diagnostic and force the backup nvm.

Assuming you got all correctly connected and good new parts...

You might have to let it sit 5...30minutes powered off if you can't move forward.

first time to have this error.
where to find the force the backup nvm please?
20231228_162334.jpg

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I see. Then back to service manual, check error 1.2:10 and see why it would show it, what you have done and what's wrong. Triple check everything. Did you get the new parts from HP?
Also boot without any ink/printhead inserted.

ToTo

Professional Support
Upper iss pca malfunction. Check the blue cable from printmech pca if well connected. And check if the grounding cable doesn’t create a short on the pca. Otherwise your „new“ pca is damaged.

Steven.Cao

Upper iss pca malfunction. Check the blue cable from printmech pca if well connected. And check if the grounding cable doesn’t create a short on the pca. Otherwise your „new“ pca is damaged.
I see. Then back to service manual, check error 1.2:10 and see why it would show it, what you have done and what's wrong. Triple check everything. Did you get the new parts from HP?
Also boot without any ink/printhead inserted.

Any way to test if Upper ISS PCA?