• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex Printer Cross Cut Not Cutting Through

StickerGuy83

I have an HP Latex 115. After printing a job on SAV, I always hit the "scissor" icon to advance the media and then cut it off of the roll. The other day I noticed that it did not cut all the way through the media. This was the first time it happened, and has been happening periodically ever since. There doesn't seem to be anything in the channel where the blade passes. I noticed if it does not cut the first time, I do it again and it advances the media forward and then cuts all the way through the second time. Kind of strange, but I would like to figure this out! If this has happened to anyone else, please chime in and let me know what solved it. Thanks!

RJB Freethink

I have an HP Latex 115. After printing a job on SAV, I always hit the "scissor" icon to advance the media and then cut it off of the roll. The other day I noticed that it did not cut all the way through the media. This was the first time it happened, and has been happening periodically ever since. There doesn't seem to be anything in the channel where the blade passes. I noticed if it does not cut the first time, I do it again and it advances the media forward and then cuts all the way through the second time. Kind of strange, but I would like to figure this out! If this has happened to anyone else, please chime in and let me know what solved it. Thanks!
I was wondering if you ever figured out what was going on. I am using an HP Latex 360 and just started having the same issue. This is the only post I can find that even mentions this sort of problem.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I was wondering if you ever figured out what was going on. I am using an HP Latex 360 and just started having the same issue. This is the only post I can find that even mentions this sort of problem.
Clean the slit where it cuts and cutter blade or replace it.