• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex Training Academy

jpescobar

Thank you BigfishDM for the link. Meanwhile do you have any news on new HP Latex products ? The HP authorized dealer with whom I've talked and met many times about my intention to buy a HP Latex 335 Print & Cut (still hesitating between that and an Epson SureColor SC-S40610 + Roland GS-24 vinyl cutter) told me HP gonna launch its sublimation printers in April 2019.
Until that I'll stay tuned and hoping HP fixes many issues on its printers seen the number of owners complaining about them.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thank you BigfishDM for the link. Meanwhile do you have any news on new HP Latex products ? The HP authorized dealer with whom I've talked and met many times about my intention to buy a HP Latex 335 Print & Cut (still hesitating between that and an Epson SureColor SC-S40610 + Roland GS-24 vinyl cutter) told me HP gonna launch its sublimation printers in April 2019.
Until that I'll stay tuned and hoping HP fixes many issues on its printers seen the number of owners complaining about them.

Yes sir, you can ask me anything about materials for any machine and I will get you the scoop. If HP did launch a dye sub unit, would you be interested in that also? The Epson is a nice machine also, but I will never recommend eco-solvent or solvent machines anymore. You can always reach out to me anytime at 714-878-7989, shoot me a text or call me whenever. I am Josh

WhatsYourSign?

Yes sir, you can ask me anything about materials for any machine and I will get you the scoop. If HP did launch a dye sub unit, would you be interested in that also? The Epson is a nice machine also, but I will never recommend eco-solvent or solvent machines anymore. You can always reach out to me anytime at 714-878-7989, shoot me a text or call me whenever. I am Josh

You would never recommend solvent machines because...

ApexWraps

In my opinion eco solvant has a more accurate color gamut then latex especially when printing greys. My roland greys look much more consistent then my latex greys and also needs less maintenance.

ikarasu

In my opinion eco solvant has a more accurate color gamut then latex especially when printing greys. My roland greys look much more consistent then my latex greys and also needs less maintenance.

Have you profiled your machines with a spectrometer? Because I find the opposite.. Our latex is more accurate than our solvent. I do find our solvent can hit more colors than our latex... But that's a very rare occasion when trying to hit a color we never really need to hit.