• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Plotter paper labeled incorrectly by manufacturer

guitarca18

I recently bought 25 rolls of Q6575A. It came form several distributors across the US. Ive bought this paper for almost 3 years straight.

Oddly this batch had the correct part number but the wrong weight (200g/m as opposed to 190 g/m) and the wrong description (semi-gloss as opposed to gloss). The physical roll of paper is obviously the semi gloss (useless to me)

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. HP is support is absolutely worthless for this. I got transfered about 15 times.

The distributor I bought it from is pretty clueless. I don't even know where to go now...

Any help is appreciated.

guitarca18

HP admitted to the problem so the distributor is going to take it back. Problem now is they don't have any of the right stuff. :( Ugh. Always something when you're in a specialized industry.

guitarca18

Damn...This was a big screw up on HP's part. I just got another 25 rolls off amazon and all those are wrong too. WOW. This must have been a very large distribution of the stuff.