• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP360 Latex Broken Bag bringt mich um den Verstand

fizz9052

Hallo Liebe Gemeinde.

Habe ein Problem mit meinem Drucker.
Habe die OP Patrone gewechselt und danach den Fehler bekommen 26.05:10 Patrone leckt. Zum Glück schon die Ersatzpatrone bestellt gehabt. Patrone raus neue rein. Fehler 26.05:10 kam wieder
Im Diagnose Menü versucht über 3.3.2 zu resetten. Ohne Erfolg. Leider - Zur Reinigung bitte Light Magenta und OP einsetzen.
Habe den Drucker aufgeschraubt. Tatsächlich im OP Schlauch hinter dem PIP war Flüssigkeit. Diese rauslaufen lassen kurz durchlüften und mit einem Schlauch kurz trocken gesaugt.
Leider taucht der Fehler wieder auf und konnte nicht resettet werden. Ein Tag gewartet kam die ersatz Patrone vom Händler. Rein aber auch die war defekt.
Alle Kartuschen getestet. Diagnosetool ließ kein resett zu. Eine Uralt Kartusche die so gut wie leer war eingesetzt. Siehe da resetten und drucken. Die Patrone hatte nur 2%.
Als die leere war, eine neue rein. taucht der Fehler wieder auf. Aus unseren Uralt HP360 (leider defekt) ein Pip ausgebaut und getauscht. Leider ohne Erfolg.

Frage. Speichert der Chip auf den Patronen eine Fehlermeldung? also das this dann immer als defekt erscheint, obwohl this nicht defekt ist?
Kann man die Pip einfach so tauschen?
Vielen Dank bin echt verzweifelt

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Hello dear community.

I have a problem with my printer. I changed the OP cartridge and then got the error 26.05:10 cartridge is leaking. Luckily I had already ordered the replacement cartridge. Cartridge out, new one in. Error 26.05:10 came back
In the diagnosis menu tries to reset via 3.3.2. Without success. Unfortunately - Please use Light Magenta and OP for cleaning.
Unscrewed the printer. In fact, there was liquid in the surgical tube behind the PIP. Let them run out, air them out briefly and suck them dry with a hose.
Unfortunately, the error reappears and could not be reset. After waiting a day, the replacement cartridge came from the dealer. Pure but that was also defective.
All cartridges tested. Diagnostic tool did not allow a reset. An ancient cartridge that was as good as empty was used. Behold reset and print. The cartridge had only 2%.
When the empty one was, a new one in. the error reappears. Removed a pip from our very old HP360 (unfortunately defective) and exchanged it. Unfortunately without success.

Question. Does the chip on the cartridges save an error message? So this always appears as defective, although this is not defective?
Can you just swap the pip like that?
Thank you I'm really desperate

balstestrat

Problem Solver
All these problems you had because the pip was not clean inside, or the connection was not good. That will mark the cartridges faulty and you can't use them anymore.
Using an old PIP from different machine is not the best because you don't have the calibration value and the result will not be as good as calibrated. Although it should work if it's clean and the leak condition resetted after replacement.

Last edited:

Ahmed Samy Nagada

This document might help, it's for the Z6100 series but they are all almost the same. It Helped me a lot in the past.

Attachments

• DJZ6100 broken bag.pdf
    302.4 KB · Views: 116

ToTo

Professional Support
Between Z and Latex is a big difference, since the Z detects a broken bag inside the cartridge itself and latex only at the pip