• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HPL560 Head Carriage Belt broke... maybe in market for an upgrade to 700 Series

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Anyone know of a supplier who is offering trade in deals AS WELL AS has customer service and technicians who can service Central Kentucky?

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Belt is like 100 bucks and hour of work.
Haven't been able to get them to give me a quote much less schedule the technician to come and do it (along with the scheduled maintenance kit) been trying for 2 weeks and talked to TWO representatives... one of which said she escalated it to priority and I'd get a quote within an hour, it's been a 4 day hour. . . so far which is why I'm in here hoping for a solution. I've had fairly good customer service from HP in the past and am growing concerned over this issue.

karst41

Haven't been able to get them to give me a quote much less schedule the technician to come and do it (along with the scheduled maintenance kit) been trying for 2 weeks and talked to TWO representatives... one of which said she escalated it to priority and I'd get a quote within an hour, it's been a 4 day hour. . . so far which is why I'm in here hoping for a solution. I've had fairly good customer service from HP in the past and am growing concerned over this issue.
I would urge you tojoin the HP Latex Group on Facebook before you dive into a 700.
There are many interesting post about those printers.

In my area Bell & Howell services the HP Latex Printers

Also, by my calculations The Roll to Roll Latex printers should have a life span between 700 & 1000
rolls you 54"x54 yards of media. Less than 700 rolls is probably a sign of poor Maintenance and more
than 900 rolls; you definitely got your moneys worth.

ikarasu

How handy are you? Honestly... If you can take a car apart to do wraps, you can do your own belt replacement. I believe it's like a $100-200 part... It took me an hour to do it myself and was super easy. You uncrew both sides of the printer, slip the belt through a d there's an adjustment bracket to get more or less tension on it... Super easy.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I would urge you tojoin the HP Latex Group on Facebook before you dive into a 700.
There are many interesting post about those printers.

In my area Bell & Howell services the HP Latex Printers

Also, by my calculations The Roll to Roll Latex printers should have a life span between 700 & 1000
rolls you 54"x54 yards of media. Less than 700 rolls is probably a sign of poor Maintenance and more
than 900 rolls; you definitely got your moneys worth.
It's not been 700 rolls yet but it's not a "poor maintenance" issue as the head carriage belt is part of the "Maintenance Kit" that my printer was due for anyway. I'm not angry it finally gave out... I'm angry it took forever to get customer service to .... get us going. They finally did today... moving forward... thanks.