• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HTV vinyl recommendation

Claytons

Can I get some options for printable htv vinyl, does anyone have experience with this stuff?

If your in the UK that'll be a bonus.

Thanks

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It's French company, I imagine you should find it across the river as well.
I know it's good stuff and works on latex as well.

Claytons

It's French company, I imagine you should find it across the river as well.
I know it's good stuff and works on latex as well.
I've just done a quick search and it seems very expensive, not sure I could turn a profit with that, I'll keep looking to see if I can get an reasonably price. Thanks again.

rjssigns

I've just done a quick search and it seems very expensive, not sure I could turn a profit with that, I'll keep looking to see if I can get an reasonably price. Thanks again.
Is there a company in the UK that sells transfers? Then all you need to do is heat press. Much easier and faster than printing, contour cutting, weeding etc...

Claytons

Is there a company in the UK that sells transfers? Then all you need to do is heat press. Much easier and faster than printing, contour cutting, weeding etc...
I don't really do any big orders at the min so I want to be able to print and press small quantities quickly.