• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Humidifier for EFI 16H Hybrid Flatbed

NAUprinting

We will be installing a EFI 16H hybrid flatbed printer in our old building in the coming months. We have a space 19'x16' with 8' ceiling and the room will be enclosed with retractable plastic curtains. The device says it requires non-condensing humidity 30%-80% and this room typically averages 15% in the winter and 40% in the summer. We have particularly hard water and in the winter we see a white powder dust on everything in our digital printing area which has a 'professional' humidification system installed by our facilities department. I'm looking for a solution that would require the minimum amount of construction - minor plumbing or electrical changes. It would be ideal to find a standalone unit we could refill and also is able to handle the hard water. We are looking into a SmartFog system but i'm just not sure if this is overkill for our space. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!