• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hummer Wrap

Raulrdz

I know the history of the Hummer because I was contacted when they were obtaining quotes but I passed on it, I don't have the experience or facilities to do this type of work yet.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
re: Hummer H2 Wrap- Hood Question

With 54" Wide material, is there any way to do the Hummer H2 hood in one piece. I'm waiting for real measurements from an onsite survey, but my PVO file for the hummer H2 shows the hood around 55 x 78 which keeps me from doing the hood in one piece unless I go to 60" material. What have you guys found when you've wrapped these before. Can it/should it be done in one piece? If you've done it in 2 pieces, which way did the seam run? (Vertical/Horizontal). Thanks in advance!

heavyt

looks good but would have tried to place the text better thats my only gripe but it looks good.