• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hunker Down Florida - Call your Grandparents

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
And don't let your signs fly away. The rest of the country will be watching the hurricane on TV this on Labor Day. I'll be watching fake news with a skeptical eye...

equippaint

So far, it looks like were going to be a direct hit. As time goes on, my anxiety is getting pretty bad. We spent all day cleaning up the yard at our shop and calling customers to come get their stuff and bring it back after. Lots more to do although if we get a cat 4, it wont matter.
Gas stations have lines out into the road, no water in the stores and a bit of panic. Tomorrow we gotta board up the office, reinforce the bay doors, park trucks all around the building and hope for the best. Not much fun.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So far, it looks like were going to be a direct hit. As time goes on, my anxiety is getting pretty bad. We spent all day cleaning up the yard at our shop and calling customers to come get their stuff and bring it back after. Lots more to do although if we get a cat 4, it wont matter.
Gas stations have lines out into the road, no water in the stores and a bit of panic. Tomorrow we gotta board up the office, reinforce the bay doors, park trucks all around the building and hope for the best. Not much fun.

Good luck, hope you get a pass and it doesn't land hard.

S11930

Watch where Jim Cantore is. He is a storm magnet. If he is in your neighborhood reporting leave. If he is even thinking of visiting leave.

mfatty500

Stay safe, I'll take my chances on an very rare occasional Tornado, Blizzard and -30 degree winters here in the Chicago area

mkmie

Lost Soul
Good luck man. Our hearts go out to you.