• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I cleaned my machine, what do I have here…

rawjahprintshop

I keep up with routine maintenance, probably four months ago. I had a head strike so that’s the last time maintenance has came out and personally touched my machine. Right now however, I’m noticing a tiny little bit of an issue along the edges if you look close enough. No issues from far back but when you see them up close, you can notice something and I will post a picture if someone can tell me what this is even called so then I can try and navigate my way through fixing it. Thank you in advance.

image.jpg

damonCA21

Either your heads are not aligned to each other properly ( when they print the colours should line up with each other exactly so you get a sharp edge with no fuzziness or colours bleeding onto the white ), or you have damaged nozzles that are causing overspray. If you can let us know which printer and also post a test print we can see more

Signarama Jockey

Yeah, something isn't calibrated right. You say this started after a head strike? the tech should have addressed the calibration before they left.

Run through your calibration protocols. Not sure what your machine is, but I bet this is something fairly straightforward. Good luck to you; I'm sure you'll get it dialed in.

rawjahprintshop

I got it , you know how it goes, if you don’t use it- you lose it. I had something running machines the last two years while I took outsides sales and orders and graphic jobs remotely while traveling. So I’m having minor silly hiccups and word forgets!

Broome Signs

head strike can nuke the head out of alignment
go into service menu and print out the bi directional test prints
just the values as requierd

Philip