• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have a copek report now what?

camille kindle

I have the converted copek report. Now what do I do? Does anyone know how to read it? We know nothing about printers. Its a roland xc 540. Is there someone I can take it to so they can interpret it? We havent bought the printer yet but may be buying it within the next week.

Look at the shot counts (12 heads with 24 shot counts) The average life of a head is 6 Billion Shots...add 3 zeros to the numbers (they show ie: 123,456k this is 123,456,000 shots.... and far below the average life. How does the actual test print (in Service Mode) look, do you see waves or scratchy areas- especially in the fine print area? Other than the shot count, check the error message numbers, this will show what errors they've had...may not be any issue with "normal" numbers, so may not need to be too critical. The XC is a GREAT printer! Enjoy and make some $$$$ !