• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have another One

MARSERdesigns

Here is one I did the other week....
cen_cal.jpg
IMG00019-20100428-1531.jpg

artsnletters

i think thats a really good effort and much better than your apartment sign. One small thing i would suggest: your work roofing is really the most important part of that sign, hence, in the future keep the Cen-Cal Roofing the same high contrast color. Use the blue for the secondary copy. Use the color to differentiate the priority of copy. Hope this helps.
Tim

signwizz

looks good just a little crazy with shadows on everything ,and is the inc purple if so it draws your attention right to it i would do it blue
just my 2 cents
shane

MARSERdesigns

I read it on another sign site....."Signs101.com is full of haters" I'm starting to believe it. You rarely see anything positive....But I guess when It's a site full of competitors what can you expect?

RebeckaR

Yay! it's awesome. Wouldn't change a thing. You rock!

Does that help you to become a better designer? No, it doesn't. If all you want is 'attaboys' this is NOT the right forum for you.
If you would like some honest critique from people who really know there craft, then post your photos and pull up your big-boy pants and you'll learn a lot.