• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I installed Versaworks 6 on new computer. How do I get my old jobs from old computer to show up in the queues and job log on the new computer?

number1talent

I installed Versaworks 6 on a new computer. The other old computer was running the same version 6.19.2. How do I get my old jobs from the old computer to show up in the queues and in the job log on the new computer? Is there a way to transfer the job history to the new computer to get the old jobs to show up in the queues?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Unless they've added a new archive feature, I believe you'd have to save all the .rvw files in your old queue/computer, then load them all in on the new computer.

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
On your old computer, navigate to the printers folder in VersaWorks. In this folder, you will find your specific printer folder. Open this folder and copy the 2 input and 2 jobs folders over to your new computer. See if that does the trick.

2ny

Hi.
You should find you folders and files in your Programdata folder. Mine is here;
c:\ProgramData\Roland DG VersaWorks\VersaWorks\Printers\SG-540\

In my setup it consists of 10 folders and one preset xml file.
I think you should be able to copy these to a new computer and access them in you versaworks.

Good luck
Tony