• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I know you're not supposed to wrap with calendered...

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
If a customer was reallly looking to cut a few dollars for a digitally printed graphic on their vehicle (logo, maybe a graphic or two) and wasn't being compound curve wrapped (just stuff like sides of a panel van or a rig ... simple stuff) ... I would probably suggest the 3551 and tell them the bad with the cost savings. really though, most of the time I get my wholesaler to use use 3m with a controltac and appropriate lam. ... cost is minimally different and the sizing of the graphics saves them the most.

oh and no one will ever run you out of town ... unless you set the expectations that it's the most awesome thing ever. then you are a liar and should be run out of town. set proper expectations and you're fine.

HulkSmash

I've used ij40 on rv's before. Never again. Stick to the right stuff. 210 isn't a good wrap lam, in any sense. Especially on any horizontal surfaces like hoods. A massive part of our business is wraps, and we've tried it all.. learn from my mistakes, don't use calendered vinyl. Please.